fiscalités et comptabilité algerienne Index du Forum

fiscalités et comptabilité algerienne
Vous avez des besoins en fiscalité ou en comptabilité en Algérie ?

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Have you used a brand-name high imitation bag?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     fiscalités et comptabilité algerienne Index du Forum -> fiscalités algerienne -> Téléchargement des formulaires
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
readfashiononline

Féminin Taureau (20avr-20mai) 兔 Lapin
Point(s): 1
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mar 30 Oct - 03:39 (2018)    Sujet du message: Have you used a brand-name high imitation bag? Répondre en citant

1. Let's talk about why there are high imitation bags.

This is a bit similar to why people want to eat, because there is this market, so there are counterfeit goods, according to my own understanding, the initial counterfeit brand bags should start from around 2003, such as Replica Cheap Louis Vuitton Bags,Gucci,Replica Chanel Handbags For Sale...., quality It's not awkward, and it's all done by Chaoshan people. The whole one has to admire. They initially thought that they didn't want to sell the goods in the domestic market, and they sold them abroad. They used foreign brands and sold them back, much like Japan now. Oh, because the domestic market is still not good at that time, but the foreign market is very hot, of course, the counterfeit bags in the domestic market are also very hot. The quality is not the same. Nowadays, the main quality of the imitation market is gradually eliminated, but some people are also shoddy. . .

2. Why do you like to buy high imitation brand bags?

Before I dismissed the industry, I told the truth that I never thought about buying fake bags because I always felt that they were not good, including poor quality, bad after-sales service, unsafe, etc. I have ideas. I like to go to some specialty stores to buy bags, such as Daphne and Belle. In fact, have you found out that their prices are almost five or six hundred? The most important thing is basically PU. The hardware is also like that, the work says that there is no Guangdong Fake Discount Fashion Bags, the most important thing is not the leather, why can't I buy a high imitation brand-name bag? As long as the price is right for you, the style suits you, the quality can make yourself Accept, that's okay, the key is still big, so for quite a while, I think it's wise to choose the package. The quality is good, it's still leather, and the price is acceptable. I was annoyed, changed one, and the old one took care of it. After thinking for a while, I could recite it back and I was quite satisfied with myself. This is my own idea, not the public. Therefore, the personal summary is that High Quality Fake Bags can not only satisfy people's vanity, but also bring some real things.

3. The evolution trend of high imitation bags

Most of the students who have been exposed to high imitation should have the same feeling now: Do you have no bargains? A counterfeit bag will cost thousands of dollars! In fact, this industry also shows that the industry has been slowly changing: these packages The bags are getting finer and more refined, including their raw materials, the feel of the leather, the weight of the bag, the hardware, the lining, etc. are more and more perfect, no different from the goods in the store. 

Visiter le site web du posteur AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 30 Oct - 03:39 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     fiscalités et comptabilité algerienne Index du Forum -> fiscalités algerienne -> Téléchargement des formulaires Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation