fiscalités et comptabilité algerienne Index du Forum

fiscalités et comptabilité algerienne
Vous avez des besoins en fiscalité ou en comptabilité en Algérie ?

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

The NHL, too, is still facing a federal class-action

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     fiscalités et comptabilité algerienne Index du Forum -> fiscalités algerienne -> Fiscalité des particuliers
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
elaine95

Féminin Poissons (20fev-20mar)
Point(s): 22
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Ven 9 Nov - 03:04 (2018)    Sujet du message: The NHL, too, is still facing a federal class-action Répondre en citant

NEWARK Womens Milan Lucic Jersey Kids , N.J. (AP) Nico Hischier has been a little less unselfish lately, and that could be a very good thing for the New Jersey Devils in their bid to end a five-year playoff drought.Hischier had a goal and two assists, and Stefan Noesen scored twice to lead the Devils to a 5-2 victory over the Carolina Hurricanes on Thursday night in a game between the two teams currently in wild-card playoff positions in the Eastern Conference.It marked only the second time this season that the No. 1 overall pick in the draft has scored goals in consecutive games. It could not have come at a better time for New Jersey, which has now won two in a row after losing four straight.Article continues below ...”I think when you’re shooting, it’s never a wrong decision,” said Hischier, who now has 11 goals. ”I still have to learn that. The last two games I took the shot and they went in. I think earlier in the season I had a couple of chances but I didn’t shoot. It’s a learning process for sure and it just feels good.”Kyle Palmieri and Damon Severson also scored for the Devils.Keith Kinkaid, who made 27 saves for the Devils, said Hischier is very mature for a 19-year-old.”He’s the first one to take blame whenever something bad happens http://www.edmontonoilersteamshops.com/authentic-oscar-klefbom-jersey , even if it’s not his fault,” Kinkaid said. ”I think he’s a tremendous person all around and with his offensive ability. It’s great seeing him out there shoot the puck. He’s got a wicked shot.”Hischier had the primary assist on Palmieri’s go-ahead goal late in the second period and helped blow the game open in the third, combining with Noesen to score goals in a 32-second span.”It’s always better if you win,” Hischier said. ”You can feel it in the locker room before the games and after the games. It’s a better mood and it gives us confidence for sure, but we know we’re a good team and we can battle against each team in this league. We just have to play our game.”Jeff Skinner and defenseman Brett Pesce scored for Carolina, which was on the road after going 5-2-1 in a season-high eight-game homestand. Scott Darling had 17 saves for the Hurricanes, who will play New Jersey at home on Sunday.Palmieri snapped a 2-all tie with 2:32 left in the second period with an uncontested shot in close. Hischier sent the puck into the crease from behind the net and Darling poked it right to Palmieri for his 14th goal. Carolina accused Hischier of goaltender interference for being in the crease but the goal stood a review.Hischier got his goal on an odd-man rush with a shot from the right circle. Noesen scored his second with a bouncing deflection of a Severson shot.”We didn’t manage certain situations very well,” Hurricanes coach Bill Peters said. ”The Hischier 2-on-1, we didn’t have a forward covering there. We made the game harder than it needed to be. We have to clean that up.”Pesce had tied the game 2-all at 7:43 of the second period with a shot from low in the right circle after patiently waiting for a lane to open. His third goal of the season came less than a minute after Noesen poked the rebound of Travis Zajac’s shot into an open net for a 2-1 New Jersey advantage.Skinner had given Carolina the lead with 2:38 left in the first period Ryan Nugent-Hopkins Jersey , poking a puck into the corner of the net for his fourth goal in three games. The goal originally was waved off by referee Tim Peel because he thought the puck was kicked in. A review showed Skinner redirected the puck with his skate into the post and then used his stick to score his 19th goal.Severson tied the game with 19 seconds left in the period, beat Darling with a slap shot from the right dot shortly after a New Jersey penalty expired.NOTES: Devils LW Taylor Hall stretched his personal point-scoring streak to 16 games with an assist on Hischier’s goal. … New Jersey is now 21-0-2 when leading after two periods. … Zajac played in his 819th game with the Devils, tying him with Jay Pandolfo for sixth most among skaters in team history. … Skinner now has 199 career goals and moved past Jeff O’Neill for fifth place on Carolina’s all-time goals list. … Devils C Brian Boyle missed his second straight game with a shoulder injury. … Palmieri played in his 200th game for the Devils. … The win was 29th for New Jersey, exceeding its total of last season.UP NEXTCarolina: Host the N.Y. Islanders on Friday night.New Jersey: At Tampa Bay on Saturday night. Drew Doughty watched other playoff games this season and couldn’t believe that George Parros, the NHL’s discipline czar, had suspended him for a head shot.”I saw four hits last night that deserved more than that,” the Los Angeles Kings defenseman said.Doughty’s one-game suspension was the first of several in the first round for a hit to the head of an opponent. Toronto’s Nazem Kadri got three games and Winnipeg’s Josh Morrissey and Nashville’s Ryan Hartman got one game each. Washington’s Tom Wilson and Tampa Bay’s Nikita Kucherov were among those who got off without significant punishment.The criticism, from Columbus to Colorado and from New Jersey to Los Angeles, was loud enough that the NHL’s department of player safety put out a video last week explaining its reasoning for suspending Doughty and Hartman but not Kucherov or Predators center Ryan Johansen.”The illegal check to the head rule is often misunderstood or misstated Ryan Strome Jersey ,” the league said in the video. ”Illegal checks to the head and legal full body hits often look similar at first glance because the difference between legal and illegal can be a matter of inches in a sport that moves fast.”Discontent over the goalie interference rule has been grabbing headlines for weeks, but the head shot discussion carries far more serious implications for a league still grappling with how best to protect its players. What’s acceptable has evolved from the early days of hockey through Scott Stevens’ then-legal crushing blow on Eric Lindros in 2000 to today, where checks to the head are parsed frame-by-frame to determine if a line was crossed. The NHL, too, is still facing a federal class-action concussion lawsuit filed by former players alleging it failed to warn them about the health risks associated with head injuries.Meeting with Associated Press Sports Editors last week, NHL Commissioner Gary Bettman insisted there was nothing new about the subject. Asked about player safety, Bettman said Parros is off to good start in the former enforcer’s first season as vice president of player safety. He said he is proud of player safety’s transparency in the form of videos detailing the reasons for suspending a player.”Sometimes we get accused of splitting hairs, but that’s exactly what they have to do,” Bettman said. ”I think he’s reached the appropriate conclusion when it’s been a hockey play that doesn’t transcend the rules and I think he’s been appropriately punitive in cases where it warranted it. There’s never going to be a shortage of critics of what they do.”Doughty Womens Wayne Gretzky Jersey , a finalist for the Norris Trophy as the league’s top defenseman, said he hit Vegas forward William Carrier’s shoulder first before his head in Game 1. Kings coach John Stevens added: ”As long as I’m on the earth, I’m going to agree to disagree with that decision.”The league video emphasized that an illegal check to the head concerns a player’s head being the main point of contact, not the first point of contact. Based on experience, the league said, a player’s head snapping back on these kinds of hits indicates significant head contact.Los Angeles general manager Rob Blake, who worked under Brendan Shanahan in the department of player safety from 2010-2013, said it’s a tough job while at the same time reiterating the organization was unhappy with the suspension of Doughty. Columbus GM Jarmo Kekalainen was upset forward Josh Anderson was ejected from Game 1 against Washington for boarding Michal Kempny and called a hit to the head of Alexander Wennberg from Washington’s Tom Wilson that got only a minor penalty ”dangerous.”Wilson was not given a hearing or suspended. Wennberg missed Games 2, 3 and 4 and the hit was not included in the NHL’s explanation video.Columbus coach John Tortorella didn’t want to weigh in on the lack of punishment for Wilson Aaron Ekblad Jersey , a common refrain across the NHL because nothing can be done after the fact. For a more specific reason, Bettman doesn’t weigh in on suspensions because any appeals go to him. He does look at suspension videos before they are issued.”I watch as a fan to make sure they make sense,” Bettman said. ”I want to make sure the videos we send out are clear.””I think player safety as a whole has done an extraordinarily good job of changing the culture,” Bettman said.” We have players not making certain types of hits anymore. We have players who are more accountable for their conduct and understand it and I believe that they’ve been consistent.”—AP Sports Writer Teresa M. Walker in Nashville, Tennessee, and Sports Deputy Editor for Newsgathering Howie Rumberg in New York contributed.

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 9 Nov - 03:04 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     fiscalités et comptabilité algerienne Index du Forum -> fiscalités algerienne -> Fiscalité des particuliers Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation